Business improvement specialist
- Contributes to develop and execute the CBS Plant or R&D implementation roadmap, with Team Leader`s approval.
- Contributes to prioritize of lower level (below 10k euro) CBS activities, according to roadmap, together with Team Leader or CBS Specialist II and other stakeholders, reflecting current business situation.
- Contributes to align improvement activities and resources in the Plant or R&D, whenever deviation is visible.
- Offer supports for specific KPI for measurement of CBS roadmap implementation. In case of nonconformity, he/she supports the definition of corrective actions, and implements them.
- Contributes to enforce communication in order to improve visibility and philosophy of CBS.
- Is responsible to identify (crossfunctional) lower level improvement potential and to initiates and follows-up improvement projects for all CBS methods and principles, with the approval of superior.
- Is responsible to follow the Kaikaku and Kaizen approach.
- Is responsible to support projects for CBS in Plant operations (SCM) or R&D with specific methods and methodologies (e.g. 5S, Value Stream Mapping and Design and Process mapping, Visual Management,Standard work, Problem solving, LCA, SMED, TPM, jidoka, Lean product design, Frontloading, Gemba approach, workplace design, target driven policy deployment, network collaboration, Obeya, Scrum, WIP and Flow management etc).
- Is responsible to train employees in CBS methods and tools, within the Plant or R&D
- Is responsible to actively takes part to support the teams in operational topics.
- Is responsible to organize and / or facilitates workshops, kaizen events and, if necessary, support other trainers to create a common understanding of CBS.
- Bachelor degree or master degree in engineering and/or in business or related area.
- Minimum 5 years relevant professional experience in manufacturing field or in R&D
- Minimum 5 years experience in automotive business and understanding of automotive environment
- Minimum 3 years experience in lean projects and improvement programs.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a project manager in the area of lean.
- Cross functional experience is a plus.
- Project / Programs leadership experience.
- Working experience with international teams.
Lo que ofrecemos
WHAT WE OFFER
- Trainings on site for all necessary job-related knowledges (C programming, microcontroller, Automotive technologies).
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization.
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and mobile work.
- Private health Insurance.
- Fitpass premium.
- Service award.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.