HR Internship - Tires
- Administrative activities (e.g. recording and tracking data in files);
- Working with big databases;
- Filing paperwork, actively participating in the archiving activities;
- Employee relations activities - admin related;
- Generates and updates specific reports;
- Overall support in other activities of HR department.
- Enrolled in University or Master's program;
- Communication and organizational skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Openness to learn.
Lo que ofrecemos
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
- Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Flexible Working Schedule;
- International Work Environment & Traveling.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires business area stands for innovative top performance in tire technology. Services for dealers and fleet management as well as digital tire monitoring and management systems are further areas of focus. The aim is to contribute to safe, economical and sustainable mobility.
Global HR Communications Specialist (SuccessFactors) Learning (TM)
Global HR Systems Operations Specialist – SuccessFactors Employee Central - TM
Global HR Systems Operations Consultant (eRecruiting) - TM
Global HR Systems Operations Consultant (FBL - OBL) (TM)