Quality Manager Wheel Speed Sensors (m/f/d) REF18902L
We are looking for you, a Quality Manager Wheel Speed Sensors (m/f/diverse), to support our area Safety and Motion.
The "Wheel Speed Sensors" (WSS) product line is the leading supplier in the global market for the product area of wheel sensors. The product line serves customers worldwide as a supplier of sensors with and without wired harness or in the system with other brake systems to detect wheel speeds. Production and development facilities are active worldwide and support customer projects in many - sometimes complex - applications.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Definition, introduction and implementation of systematic improvement measures
- Cooperation with all relevant plants on quality topics
- Systematic application of problem-solving methods
- Tracking of quality relevant key figures and costs
- Ensuring compliance with quality standards and guidelines in the product line
- Responsibility for risk management
- Cooperation with all relevant national and international interfaces
- Preparation of new product launch in coordination with the plants and project team
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or comparable qualification
- Many years of experience in the field of quality assurance and quality management
- Several years of experience in cross-location and interdisciplinary management of international teams
- In-depth knowledge of all quality relevant norms and standards as well as typical quality management tools and well-known problem-solving methods
- Business fluent English and good German language skills (written and spoken)
- High degree of flexibility in a very dynamic environment
- Strong customer and quality orientation
- Willingness to travel to locations worldwide
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Lo que ofrecemos
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here to find out more: https://www.continental.com/en/career/working-at-continental/what-we-offer/
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.