The Auburn, IN location is seeking a Controlling Analyst to join our team. In this role you will be supporting the Plant Controller and the Head of Finance for the location.
Core Responsibilities are:
- Support in plant controlling functions
- Support for creation of daily, weekly and monthly reports for sales, efficiency, costs, etc
- Support during month end closing activities
- Support and preparation for account reconciliations
- Support Cost savings analysis and spending reporting
- Support the asset inventory update
- Coordinate the communication from financial data to non-finance colleagues in the plant e.g. manufacturing variations
- Other tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Accounting
• 1-3 years of Experience in Controlling and Accounting
• Strong focus on details and understanding of decision-making processes
• Good skills SAP and Office-Tools
• Strong Excel skills
• High integrity and good communication skills
• Distinct learning capacity and analytical skills
• Quality orientated and reliability
No visa sponsorship or relocation provided
Lo que ofrecemos
Contitech Auburn Indiana - Internal/External sourcing
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Create your own carreer
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
eXplore Tires Manufacturing Controlling and Finance Trainee
eXplore Tires Manufacturing Controlling Graduate