Sr. Officer Purchasing
• Understanding of Internal Customer requirements & device sourcing plans. Carry out procurement process (RFQ), Supplier Selection, Negotiation and order management
• Independently handling the category buying and ensuring sourcing is done efficiently. Should have the working knowledge for ]categories such as Contractual Manpower, Logistics, Services, Spares, MRO & Capex
• Should have ability to manage multiple user requirements & tough routines (Indent closing on time, meetings with stakeholders & grievance resolution)
• Drive projects for bringing cost savings, supplier development etc
• Develop TCO & Should Costing Models to support negotiation on logical basis
• Good Knowledge of SAP & MIS
Lo que ofrecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires business area stands for innovative top performance in tire technology. Services for dealers and fleet management as well as digital tire monitoring and management systems are further areas of focus. The aim is to contribute to safe, economical and sustainable mobility.