BestDrive Non-CDL Commercial Truck Driver
The BestDrive Non-CDL Commercial Truck Driver is committed to customer satisfaction and transporting tires and other items in a safe and timely manner. They will serve as a brand advocate in interactions with clients and the public.
- Operate a box truck or pick up with separate trailer to move product, equipment, or materials.
- Collect delivery instructions from appropriate sources.
- Manage routes and routines so they proceed in the most efficient way possible.
- Find ways to conserve resources, including fuel, to benefit the business.
- Daily inspection of vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Maintain logs of working hours and vehicle maintenance and repair records.
- Keep trucks fueled and clean.
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws.
- High School diploma / equivalent required
- Must have and maintain a clear driving record
- Must be able to work independently
- CDL Class A Driver’s license in good standing
Lo que ofrecemos
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Work hours are generally 7-5 Monday – Friday. Saturday and evenings as needed; may have little to no advance notice.
- This position operates in all types of indoor and outdoor work environments, therefore exposure to heat and cold is to be expected.
- While performing the duties of this job, employee is regularly required to stand, bend, climb, lift and walk.
- Required to handle hazardous materials and wear various forms of protective equipment (safety shoes, gloves, protective eyewear, etc.). Comply with OSHA regulations and safety requirements.
- Required to lift 75-100 lbs. routinely; may be required to occasionally lift up to 150 lbs. individually.
Why you should apply:
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Discounts
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
BestDrive, a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental, is quickly becoming the top choice among commercial trucking fleets for our high-quality products and exceptional service. BestDrive Commercial Tire Centers specializes in providing fleet customers with innovative tire solutions including award winning Continental and General Tire brand products, innovative commercial solution products such as ContiPressureCheck, and a wide array of multi-brand truck tires to address all market segments. Since our founding in 2012, we presently have 25 locations throughout the United States and continue to rapidly expand our footprint throughout the country
Group Leader - Supply Chain BMN2 (shift 6pm-6am)