Customer Logistics specialist
Your daily tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring timely shipments of finished goods to the customers;
- Ensure to get timely customer forecasts. Focus on short term and long term system planning;
- Oversee that the information is correct in the planning system from both company side and customer side;
- Supply chain management reports;
- Handling constant communication with customer and production plant;
- Monitoring the stock levels and coverage of finished goods and corrective action if necessary;
- Handling and suggesting improvements;
- Overseeing correct production planning according to customer demands;
You can be a perfect match in our team if you are/have:
- Bachelors degree (Logistics, Supply Change Management is preferred but any related field will be considered);
- SAP Knowledge and experience is preferred;
- Experience in supply chain planning and management is preferred;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Capable to interact with international teams, knowledge of English;
- Experience in intercultural projects is preferred.
Lo que ofrecemos
What we offer:
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from the office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental;
- Salary information 2008 Eur. - 3012 Eur. (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all. Continental Automotive Lithuania located in Kaunas is seeking a highly self-motivated New Product Launch Manager to join our Industrial Engineering team and support project management of line industrialization that meets cycle time, product and process requirements.
Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 have a great impact on our daily business. In this environment, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of mobility with state-of-the-art technologies.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?