Project Functional Safety Manager - TM
- Create and maintain the Safety Case; ensure the definition of safety goals and collect evidences for compliance of the product with those safety goals;
- Ensure the definition of project safety responsibilities for the system and its elements (Development Interface Agreement);
- Create the Safety Plans and maintain consistency with the overall project planning: Ensure adequate tailoring of development process and safety activities;
- Planning of FSM assessments (scheduling, timing, organization);
- Monitor the progress of the project for safety related topics; escalate if risks have to be managed; create FSM project status report;
- Ensure the proper implementation and verification of the safety requirements;
- Create safety concepts (FSC, TSC);
- Participate in safety related reviews and technical anaylsis.
- Batchelor degree in Electronics Engineering or Computer Science;
- Functional Safety Management (ISO26262);
- Deep technical understanding of products, components and safety solutions;
- Communication, presentation and Moderation Skills;
- Organizational Standard Process and Methods (Risk Management, Project Management..)
- Knowledge in technical analysis (FMEA, FMEDA, FTA etc.).
Lo que ofrecemos
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.