Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Posting of bank account statements, debtor payment receipts and credit card transactions
- Processing of daily cash journals of branches
- Performing dunning procedure and clarifying the claims of open payments
- Ensuring reconciliation of intermediate, sub- and error accounts in the receivables area
- Providing support to audit queries and ad-hoc requests
- Performing other periodical accounting procedures, e.g. accruals posting, KPIs calculation, aging report, month-end, year-end & budget
- Delivering and supporting knowledge transfer to establish new Shared Service Center
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders, resolving various queries while maintaining high level of customer service.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar or relevant work experience
- Good accounting skills
- Good communication skills
- Good SAP/R3 skills FI & MM
- Good MS-Office Skills
- B2 level or higher in English
- B2 level or higher in German
- Transition experience is a plus
Lo que ofrecemos
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Gross Salary: from 1704 EUR to 3012 EUR (before withholding taxes)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves - now it is your chance to design the next chapter of the strategic growth field of Continental Tires. We are looking for you as an Accounts Receivable specialist for the Shared Service Center.