Senior Consultant Automotive SPICE (m/f/diverse)
You will enhance our process consulting team in the automotive and non-automotive (e.g. aerospace, railway) sectors. We see you advising our customers on aspects related to process design, optimization, and deployment. In context are exciting development projects and organizations targeting high process capability based on Automotive SPICE.
Furthermore, we also see you in a leading role evaluating process efficiency through assessments, as well as conducting company-wide trainings, project-specific coachings and workshops.
You will actively participate in the further development of our core topics, assisting our sales organization in building strategic customer relationships and acquisition of customer projects.
Your tasks include:
- Advise project teams and organizations on how to achieve the desired ASPICE process capability
- Guide project teams and increase process capability according to ASPICE
- Lead gap analyzes and assessments
- Lead process deployment by offering company-wide trainings
- Completed technical diploma / master's degree
- Several years of experience with Automotive SPICE
- Basic ASPICE certifications (e.g. ASPICE Provisional Assessor)
- Advanced ASPICE certifications are desirable (e.g. ASPICE Competent Assessor)
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English, willingness to learn German
- An interdisciplinary, analytical, and a structured way of thinking and working
- Ability to quickly understand complex issues
- Confident communication in an international and multicultural environment
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Lo que ofrecemos
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
As an engineering and production partner, Continental Engineering Services (CES) develops customized solutions for technologically challenging tasks in automotive and industrial industries. Become a part of a strong team and help us ensure that future mobility becomes more user-friendly, drive-efficient, safe and comfortable.