Resource Management in AN Operations team (TM)
Do you want to be part of a Central R&D Operation team?
These should spark your interest:
- Drive resource planning and balancing for and within the Product Line as part of a central team;
- Ensure consistent resource planning throughout the Project Life Cycle (PLC);
- Facilitate Resource Planning and Budget Reviews within the Product Line and for the Product Line with the Segments;
- Coordinate Footprint activities for Product Line R&D and the related projects;
- Coordinate Competency Management activities for Product Line R&D;
- Coordinate Headcount planning and hiring requests for Product Line R&D;
- Coordinate External budget management for Product Line R&D;
- Support Staffing for new / ramping-up projects and de-staffing checks according to PLC;
- Facilitate critical project staffing for Product Line R&D;
- Collect Product Line inputs and needs to Resource Planning and Reporting, Process and KPI definition, Demand vs Supply views and related topics;
- Drive cross Product Line synchronization and harmonization for resource management to ensure consistent views for AN.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Resource Management in AN Operations team:
- Academic degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Natural Science;
- Relevant working experience in resource management and related processes and systems.
- Distinct project management experience preferably in the automotive sector as well as problem solving competencies and a structured working method;
- Excellent communication, moderation and presentation skills in English (German as additional advantage);
- Proactive and highly motivated personality and team player attitude;
- Software related-know how: comprehensive knowledge in MS Office;
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally occasionally.
Lo que ofrecemos
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.