Product Engineer for Requirement Management SCT PMT (TM)
Join us to be the best professional version of yourself! In the constantly changing automotive environment you can be the change!
Do you want to be part of our Requirements Management team?
These should spark your interest:
As a Product Engineer “Requirement Management” in SCT PMT (Software and Central Technologies, Process / Methods / Tools), you are responsible for the development of engineering solutions in the area of SYS, SW and HW requirements engineering.
This comprises process specifications and methods as well as working instructions regarding requested solution demands including related tool development. The contribution to its harmonization and standardization as well as deployment to development projects is also part of your responsibility.
Finally, you will provide together with your colleagues an effective service and coaching management towards these engineering projects to enable their efficient product development.
Your responsibility comprises:
- Support the harmonization and standardization within a solution area and ensure its integrity;
- Develop, deploy and support requirements engineering PMT solutions according to demands and roadmaps;
- Description of requirements engineering solution in terms of process specification, tool documentation, working instruction;
- Provision of training material, coaching and support;
- Perform an efficient service management for application and platform projects.
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering or similar;
- Experience in the development within the automotive industry desired;
- Experience with engineering processes, methods and tools preferred tools in the area of SY, SW or HW engineering desired (preferred tools: JAZZ applications e. g. ERM);
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Independent and result-oriented working methods.
Lo que ofrecemos
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.