Software Developer for NFC Products - AN (TM)
Interested in smart cars? Join as and turn your ideas into actions.
Be active in the evolution of smart cars. Apply now.
Join our NFC team and together we will develop software for NFC products inside the car for customers all over the world (use-cases like car access, engine start, OOB pairing, telematics).
Your daily work will be done in close cooperation with system & software requirements engineers, software architects and project application teams and our team scope is to deliver a high-quality NFC functionality.
We are a young and friendly team. We use Agile methodology to achieve our team goals and trips to fulfill our social needs.
This is what it takes to be a successful SW Developer for NFC products:
- Experience in automotive embedded software development (minimum 3 years);
- Knowledge of SPI, CAN communication protocols;
- Good problem solving and debugging skills
Lo que ofrecemos
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.