System Engineer for Digital Key Systems - AN (TM)
At its heart, Engineering is about using science to find creative practical solutions. It is a noble profession” (Queen Elizabeth II). We build Continental Smart Access (CoSmA) systems that allows the use of a smart device to act as the car key. The system uses latest technologies for precise localization and secure authentication, to perform functions such as unlock, lock, remote start, welcome lighting, approach unlock, walk away locking.If this sounds interesting to you, join our System Engineering Team by applying to this role.
Do you want to be a System Engineer for Digital Key Systems? These should spark your interest:
Your main responsibilities as System Engineer for Digital Key Systems will be:
- Review of Customers and Stakeholders Requirements;
- Develop system requirements based on customer input and system architecture;
- Support development teams (software, hardware, mechanical, test);
- Contribute to System Architecture.
This is what it takes to be a successful System Engineer for Digital Key Systems:
- University Degree (Computer Science, Informatics, Automation, Electronics);
- Software, testing, electronics knowledge;
- Requirement Engineering knowledge;
- Structured and organized;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in English.
Lo que ofrecemos
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping, …. )
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners;
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, Deutsch, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc);
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.