System Engineer for Autonomous Mobility
Joining the team of ADAS means participating in the development of an extensive range of products for premium car manufacturers: from integrated body controllers to sunroof electronics, from door control units to innovative light control electronics. As a part of our team, you will:
- Analysis of customer requirements, functional safety requirements, relevant legislation, and standards to develop the system requirement specifications;
- Take the responsibility of one or more ADAS system functions/products in terms of functional exigencies. This can include cameras, radars or electronic central units;
- Work closely with other engineering disciplines to design and develop the system architecture
- Problem-solving during system and vehicle development phases within tight timescales.
- Degree-qualified in a relevant science or Engineering disciplines;
- Experience of requirements analysis and management (e.g., DOORS);
- Experience in system engineering (SW Design, SW Requirements, Good mathematical & logic base);
- Experience in SW development is a plus;
- Experience working in an environment using ASPICE & ISO26262 is a plus;
- Good written & verbal communication skills;
- Willingness to travel (<10% of the time) to support knowledge transfer and global coordination of activities.
- Proven experience in a similar role within a research and development environment;
- Good test and analysis;
- Experience in Automotive Electronics;
- 1-year professional experience in SW Programming or Automotive electronic products or systems.
Lo que ofrecemos
What we offer:
- Exciting and diversified projects.
- An inside in innovative technologies of the automotive industry.
- Wide network to research and development parties.
- Modern leadership culture.
- Individual choice of working hours.
- Promotion of personal development.
- Participation to the company’s success.
If you meet the requirements we will get in touch within the next 15 days.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
As an engineering and production partner, Continental Engineering Services (CES) develops customized solutions for technologically challenging tasks in automotive and industrial industries.
Become a part of a strong team and help us ensure that future mobility becomes more user-friendly, drive-efficient, safe and comfortable.