Intern - Financial Analyst
This role will allow the opportunity to become involved in several projects within the finance team, as well as, to support the normal monthly financial reporting process. The financial analysis intern will work within a team of controllers and analysts to gain experience in the areas of financial reporting, variance analysis, budgeting/forecasting, sales controlling, operational reporting, and ad hoc analysis.
Principle duties and responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the Finance team on annual budgeting process
- Perform monthly analytics and internal reporting for the business area
- Use SAP, BEx Analyzer, and other database applications to complete financial analysis projects
- Assist with accounting and reporting process improvement projects
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Competitive pay
- Hands on experience with the team
- Project experience
- Company lunch and learns
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- Currently enrolled in a US accredited degree program pursing a degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- Must have and maintain a minimum GPA of a 2.8
- Must be able to work onsite at our Fairlawn, OH location
- Minimum sophomore standing or higher
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening
- Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity
Lo que ofrecemos
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Fairlawn, OH location is seeking a Financial Analyst Intern to join our team.