Material Allocations Specialist for PSS CSC - (TM)
- Responsible for the coordination of Business Unit material allocations in the production plants in order to avoid Continental or customer production line-down caused by material shortages;
- Decide about the necessity to change supplier’s production planning and/or production loading based on the supplier delivery performance;
- Responsible to allocate limited material supply in-between Continental plants and BU's in close cooperation with supplier and location;
- Create BU allocation status reports about customer coverage and Critical Part Lists for the BU Management;
- Support technical conversion to alternative material from second source or by deviation approval.
- Degree in Economics, Logistics, Engineering or comparable qualification in Logistic;
- Very good MS Office programs (Focus on Excel) and SAP R/3 skills;
- Analytical skills and structured method of operation;
- Fluent written and spoken in English, basic German desirable;
- Communication skills, confident in negotiations and ability to assert oneself.
Lo que ofrecemos
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.