System Requirements Engineer
- Specification and prioritization of System requirements
- Harmonize and agree the requirements with the System Project Manager and System Requirements Engineer of platform (especially deviations)
- Ensuring reuse of generic requirements
- Support of the project team in understanding the requirements
- Management of requirements and implement change requests in Specifications
- Drive the requirement engineering process and method improvement
- Good Knowledge on requirement management tool like DOORS,IMS
- Knowledge on scripting languages like Visual Basic, PERL would be added advantage.
Work Experience : 3-5 years
Qualification - BE/BTech(ECE/EEE)
Skills: Airbag Systems knowhow, RE analysis and management, Sensors basic knowhow
TOOLS: DOORS NG,IMS
Lo que ofrecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for the sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company provides safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. Continental achieved sales of 33.8 billion euros in 2021 and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.