Cybersecurity Professional - Rule Management (m/f/divers)
We are looking for you to support our area "Group Functions IT". The position can be staffed at the locations Hanover, Regensburg or Eschborn.
As a "Cybersecurity Professional - Rule Management (m/f/divers)" your tasks will focus on the following major topics and activities:
- Control, Maintain and continiously improve Cybersecurity Management System Management Landscape
- Lifecycle Management of Cybersecurity Rule Landscape
- Defining, managing, controlling, maintaining, and continuously improving rules, procedures, and processes, considering internal and external requirements.
- Managing and evolving the regulatory landscape as an efficient and effective regulatory system for cybersecurity
- Implementing controls (for use in audits and assessments) and trainings
- Handling of other (daily) tasks like
- Identify, develop and assess securtiy controls to reduce risks in IT Services / Projects
- Perform sercurity evaluations during the selection phase of It solutions / providers
- Support of Cybersecurity Awareness activities (e.g. writing blog posts)
- Evaluate and process Cybersecurity exceptions
- Participate and represent Cybersecurity in cross-functional groups meetings and councils
- Academic degree in information technology, business informatics or comparable
- First relevant work experience in a comparable field of activity
- Knowledge in Cybersecurity
- Knowledge of IT Architecture, Processes and Service Management (ITIL)
- Understanding of business processes
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards such as ISO27001, NIST
- Effective Business communication skills in German and English, both spoken and written
- Interpersonal and intercultural skills to work with different stakeholders
- Communication Skills to effectively communicate information to various target groups
- Good (self-)organizational skill
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome
Lo que ofrecemos
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for the sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company provides safe, efficient, smart and affordable solutions for vehicles, machinery, traffic and transportation. Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion in 2021 and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.