Experienced Penetration Test Engineer for Embedded Systems in Autonomous Mobility (TM)
As a Software Test Engineer you will:
- Define and develop test cases for penetrating the software product;
- Use your creativity to develop test scenarios which expose security vulnerabilities;
- Use your ability to research and implement complex security test scenarios;
- Be part of a software penetration team;
- Cooperate with an international development team and customers.
- University degree in relevant field (Electronics, Computer Science, Informatics);
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SW testing;
- Good linux knowledge;
- C programming language knowledge required;
- In depth knowledge of test design techniques (Penetration testing is a plus);
- Understanding of Network protocols - CCNA or Comptia Network+ is an advantage;
- Knowledge of automotive products architecture is an advantage;
- Knowledge of embedded systems is an advantage;
- Very good communication skills;
- Very good English;
- Focus on continuous improvement;
- Spirit of initiative and commitment.
What we offer:
- Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Lo que ofrecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
AM (Autonomous Mobility) develop innovative products based on different technologies like CAMERA, RADAR or LIDAR. Our top products are Lane Departure Warning by detection of lane positioning, Traffic Sign Recognition, Adaptive Cruise Control for automatic breaking and accelerating based on traffic conditions in front of the car, Blind Spot Detection for detecting obstacles in the blind spot of the mirrors and Close Velocity Sensing for collision detection and automatic full break of vehicle. Our products belong to the future of automotive industry especially by introducing fusion algorithms combining different functionalities making the car autonomous and aware of the surroundings.
For all products above we develop complete projects for major car manufacturing companies.
Responsibilities in our team range from development of Software up to Software Integration, Software Validation, Software Project management and customer interface.