Senior Software Developer for Environmental Modeling (m/f/diverse)
We are looking for you to support our area Autonomous Mobility at the location Frankfurt.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Development of state-of-the-art algorithm for Environmental modelling and sensor data fusion methods (esp. camera, radar)
- Conceptual design & generation of new approaches for fusion methods
- Implementation in C++ & verification of sensor fusion methods
- Analysis of existing concepts for fusion approaches and decision on choosing the most appropriate ones
- Validation of the algorithms with help of systematic testing
- Conducting patent-related and literature searches. Preparing invention disclosure reports
- Project management and agile work:
- Planning, Definition and Prioritization of working packages for sensor data fusion topics
- Developing a vision and strategy for the product
- Coordinate content dependencies with other Agile Teams and clarifying requirements with stakeholder
- Agreeing on, complying with and testing resource requirements (run time, memory usage, ...) on the target platforms
- Documentation of the work and presentation to internal and external customers
- University degree (Master or PhD) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering / Information Technology, Mathematics, Robotics or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the Development of environmental modelling & sensor data fusion methods
- Understanding of Sensor Fusion Algorithmic Methods, Knowledge of algorithms and data structures (e.g. clustering, tracking, fusion, probabilistic approaches)
- Understanding of Sensor Fusion Systems, Driving Functions, Sensors & ADAS Systems
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Advanced knowledge in Python and Matlab
- Advanced experience with typical development & debugging tools
- Very good English language skills (written and spoken)
- Passionate and proactive team member
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Lo que ofrecemos
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here to find out more: https://www.continental.com/en/career/working-at-continental/what-we-offer/
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.