1) REVENUE: a) Assure best Quality of the manufactured products for satisfaction of Continental customers and support the achievement of the revenue target
- Execution of Quality/Productivity (item 5) and do proactive feedback for any gap
2) NEW BUSINESS/PRODUCT/TECHNOLOGY: a) Perform Quality testing for Product Validation and failure analysis of products to realize perfect launch and no spills
- Perform and support in report generation PV test results of new products for G80 release
- Conduct comprehensive Failure Analysis flow for Customer return
b) Support in assuring business continuity thru robust Laboratory and Failure analysis by applying new technology and techniques.
3) QUALITY PRODUCTIVITY: a) Employ Quality and Laboratory Management System to assure all Test Method meets the requirements of International Standards and Customer and improving the system whenever necessary in a lean approach
- Support in tracking of customer complaints and issues
- Use of quality tools, processes and systems to support customer quality requirements.
- Maintain compliance to standards (IATF16949, ISO/IEC 17025) and reviews suitability of laboratory specifications, policies and procedures
- Conduct Internal Audit for ISO/IEC 17025
- Support in reviewing of Quality assurance implementation to determine potential risks on the test
b) Protect the Customer by assuring reliable PV Test results that proactively identify potential field failures that could result to warranty claims/recalls which may endanger the Company image.
- Ensure on-time completion of FA and reporting to customer
- Support in initiating cost effectiveness programs and projects
4) EXTERNAL/INTERNAL RELATIONS: a) Support in conducting customer Survey for every project released
- Support the Engineers in communicating to counterparts for the resolution of Customer Complaint and PV project status updates
5) TALENT DEVELOPMENT: a) Actualize Skill Needs Assessment (SNA) towards the desired competency Level
6) ORGANIZATION/BUILDING SUPPORT a) Develop Quality First Mindset in a multicultural environment
- Develop, maintain and implement effective test solutions to meet customer expectation
- Participates and to be involved Quality programs like Quality Month, Quality Awards
- Perform Risk Assessment on Laboratory processes
7) ENVIRONMENT/CSR: a) Promote Core Values and Malasakit culture through active involvement in Company activities
- Initiate Malasakit activities
- Participate in Human Relations in their CSR and GWP activities
8) OTHERS: a) Contribute to the maintenance of the Laboratory accreditation for ISO/IEC 17025 Standard. b) Participate in CBS Program, if needed
Education/Certification: At least 2 years Technical Course
Professional Experience: With experience in Electronics/Mechatronics Manufacturing or any related fields in semiconductor/electronics industry - Test / Assembly Engineering, Product Development, Quality Systems, Reliability Test, Failure Analysis
Project/Process Experience: With experience in using Reliability machines and Failure Analysis tools is an advantage
a) Quality Management Systems (ISO/IEC 17025/ IATF16949)
b) Problem Solving Skills
c) Quality Tools and Methods
d) Customer & Product Requirements
e) Technical Know-how (PV, WRC)
f) Handling of Non-conformances, and Change Management
g) Communication Skills/Technical Writing
Lo que ofrecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.