Test Engineer for Product Launch - SMY (TM)
As a Test Engineer for Product Launch, you must ensure that the products developed in our R&D center are transferred towards the Continental production lines, located all over the world.
To have a successful transfer, you must create detailed specifications with information about the test equipment used during production, what kind of tests shall be performed in order to assure the highest quality for our products. You must act as a unique interface between R&D and production lines and keep both parts synchronized all the time.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Definition and optimization of test concept (PTC) for mass production in collaboration with Technical Project Lead (TPL);
- Perform product specialized Test Coverage Analysis (TCA) for all new projects based on the project layout and schematic;
- Support the technical content for a quality test concept (considering external, internal and safe launch requirements);
- Review critical parameters and evaluate possible applications for manufacturing/ series tests (Interlocking, Traceability);
- Responsible for content of PTS (for all series relevant testing: AOI, ICT, Special Test, Pre-test, EoL testing);
- Responsible for performing the change management and preparing the release by the QMP;
- Responsible defining, maintaining and performing the evaluation of test equipment (SW in production, MSA, pPCA) and prepare the release;
- Responsible for all test relevant series production issues and actions: test flows, change management, FPY improvement, test time reduction;
- University Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering);
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control;
- Electronics knowledge (e.g. knowledge of the functionality of discreet components, reading and analyzing schematics);
- Basic embedded systems knowledge;
- Experience in production test process and specific test equipment (ICT, AOI, EOL) would be a plus;
- Practical programming experience would be a plus;
- Good organizational and communication skills - within teams and multiple locations worldwide.
Lo que ofrecemos
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.