HR Admin & Operations (Part time - 20 hours per week)
HR Admin/Assistant main responsibilities will be:
- Managing and ensuring the quality of HR data administration: create, maintain, and update personal files of employees.
- Supporting in the recruitment process by supporting the selection and hiring of candidates.
- Administration, maintenance and coordination of HR systems (such as payroll, identity management, ESH)
- Providing new employees with the necessary working equipment
- Organizing meetings, workshops, business partner visits and other events from administrative point of view.
- Supporting employees and managers in HR and Payroll related questions in professional and confidential manner.
- Other administrative support to the department.
- Interest in working in HR as central element of the organization and human ressource management.
- Preferable, 1-2 years of successful experience in a related position (HR, administration).
- Complying with the Information Security and Data Protection Regulation.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of information available within the company.
- Degree in Business Administration, HR, Social Science or comparable
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Lo que ofrecemos
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Gross Salary: starting 1.200 EUR (before withholding taxes) for part time employment (50%) depending on experience and qualification.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all. We offer exceptional opportunities to develop in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide known corporation.
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?