Scrum Master for Sensor Fusion Teams - Autonomous Mobility (TM)
We are looking for a fellow open-minded colleague that:
- Drives us on the road towards self-organization;
- Makes sure our agile “ceremonies” stay relevant and engaging;
- Addresses our obstacles, distractions or interruptions, and is able to work us through blockers and impediments;
- Values open communication;
- Has good problem-solving and conflict-resolution abilities.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over responsibilities, after an initial training phase that will familiarize you with our processes and organization.
- Knowledge of agile methodology, frameworks and tools (e.g. SAFe, Jira);
- Organizational and communication skills;
- Teaching and coaching abilities;
- Good command of English language.
Any of the following will be a plus:
- Scrum Master certification;
- Previous experience with embedded SW development teams.
Lo que ofrecemos
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Our Sensor Fusion teams cover framework development, algorithmics and testing. They are enhancing environmental perception for multi-sensor vehicles currently being developed, paving the way for future fully autonomous driving.