Quality Business Intelligence - Analytics Developer (m/f/diverse)
Your Job Focus is on Database Backend Developer / Frontend Developer (m/f/diverse). Your task include the following responsibilities:
- Designing and programming of innovative data models and implementation of functions for data selection, cleaning and processing
- Structuring and analysing big amounts of complex real time data with the support of modern data mining technologies (e.g. SAP HANA, SAP BI/BO)Design innovative Dashboards / Reports in SAP Lumira Designer / Microsoft PowerBI or similar platforms
- Realizing the vision of “Reporting NextGeneration” as part of “Industry 4.0 / Quality 4.0”
- Providing concepts, elaboration and realization of solutions for analysis, architecture and implementation
- Harmonizing and integrating data with heterogenic structures
- Ensuring data consistency and data quality
- Selecting and using appropriate statistical methods and programming algorithm
- Academic degree in Information Technology, Engineering or business science or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in similar working domains
- Experience in agile development is beneficial
- Knowledge in Backend Database (SAP HANA data modelling preferred)
- Know-how in Frontend-tools, e.g. SAP Lumira Designer, PowerBI, Tableau, … (or equivalent tools) for report creation
- Very good handling with MS Office software
- Fluent English and German language skills (written and spoken)
- Analytical thinking and creativity
- Willingness of permanent learning of state-of-the-art IT technologies
- Team player and intercultural competence
You are looking for an individual working time model? We support part-time work.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Lo que ofrecemos
You will be building Digital Solutions to improve Quality.
You have access to State-of-the-Art Technologies, like: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Text Mining, Knowledge Graphs as well as Smart Factory Technologies, S/4HANA and Dashboard reporting, etc.
In a continuous learning environment, you have opportunities to collaborate and exchange with experts in and outside the company.
Mobile and cross-border flexible work modus provides you with a perfect Work-Life balance.
Management as well as Expert career paths are offered.
You’ll encounter a participative leadership style which is adapted to a modern digital environment, focused on networking and a strong ‘freedom to act’ attitude.
Your opinion counts in our business decisions.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.