Internship for Electronic Brake System - Iasi
We develop the future of highly advanced braking technology for all vehicle types. Future Brake Systems must be capable of more than “just” decelerating a car safely. They must contribute to the efficiency of the vehicle, and they must meet new requirements for Automated Driving. Part of that is to generate brake pressure very quickly when active driving safety requires it. In an electrified vehicle, the seamless blending of regenerative braking (recuperation) and wheel braking with the MK C2 can increase the recuperation efficiency by up to 30 percent on a hybrid braking system without a simulator pedal. In other words, the MK C2 alone can make it possible to lower the CO2 emissions by up to 5 grams per kilometer. MK C2 is the enabler for Future Brake Systems and Motion Control solutions. It especially supports the first step forward towards brake systems of the future – the transition to genuine brake-by-wire systems.
We are looking for highly motivated Internship for Electronic Brake Systems development. As a colleague in our team, you’ll have the chance to work side by side with us on innovative products, use your technical knowledge and create value in our together designed products, learn and become part of a big family which strives to be the best in the market.
Let your ideas shape the future of our products!
Challenges of the job
- Help us to develop MATLAB Simulink models for simulating the physical system and design control algorithms.
- Create, improve and support the SW solutions for the Electronic Brake system.
- Understanding, tailoring and implementing of mathematical algorithms and theories.
- Search for new technologies and solutions to implement into upcoming new products.
- Start the System Engineering path by supporting System Requirements creation and Architecture definition.
This job is for YOU if:
- You’re open to new ideas and new challenges.
- You dream about innovating.
- You continuously strive to grow professionally.
- It’s easy for you to share knowledge/ideas and inspire others.
- Simulation tools (MATLAB / Simulink) and ModelBasedDesign process.
- Understanding of mathematics and physics.
- C Programming and software development tools and processes.
- System engineering, with focus on simulations in either of the following areas: hydraulics, motor control, power electronics or sensors - is a plus.
- University student (i.e. Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Informatics, Mechanics, Physics, Mathematics).
- At least A2 English level
- Having a methodical and structured approach.
- Being technically minded eager and desired to understand the products and key drivers (from all disciplines: mechanics, electronics and software) for technological development of the platform.
- Having fun while working.
Lo que ofrecemos
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.