Internship for Software Development - SAM PSS (TM)
Passive Safety Software team is developing software for restraint system activation in case of road events. We save lives when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident.
How are you and what are your future plans? We are looking for a passionate internship SW to join us.
As an internship in our group you can make your own contribution to the development of the SW for the next generation of airbag control units that will equip the new cars of all the major car manufacturers in the world.
Each engineer enjoys autonomy and has responsibility for his work, developing modules of the complex SW project from requirements analysis through design and coding, to integration and testing.
We offer the chance of being part of a very dynamic project team (involved in the development of a product for a specific car manufacturer), or our innovative-minded platform development team (developing the basic platform for tomorrow's products), or perhaps one of the so-called competence teams (specialists of their fields with world-wide competence within our company).
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- C programming language;
- University studies – in process of obtaining a Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Informatics, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of embedded systems with real time constraints;
- Good/medium English language skills.
Lo que ofrecemos
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.