Direct Material Buyer
- Active development and support of global supplier strategies.
- Tooling management.
- Central point of contact for suppliers for plant functions and global purchasing organization.
- Self-reliant steering of day-to-day and strategic activities to ensure quality/cost/delivery.
- Budget reports, monitoring spending's and expenditures.
- Requisition management.
- Planning, execution and closure of annual price negotiations & contract management for local parts.
- Cost structure analysis & derivation of measures.
- Supply chain risk management.
- Good knowhow of SAP, RfQ process & various automation tools.
- Claim management.
Engineering with 2-3 years of relevant experience in Direct Material commercial purchasing.
Lo que ofrecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement “Vision Zero,” the vision of accident-free driving.