Scrum Master AUTOSAR Base Software (m/f/diverse)
We are looking for you to support our area Autonomous Mobility at the location Neu-Ulm, Lindau or Riemerling. As Scrum Master in the area of AUTOSAR classic base / application layer, you will be responsible for implementing the ideas of Agile, SCRUM and CANBAN in ASPICE compatible processes and methods. You will be acting as servant leader and member of an agile team which consists of a product owner, developers and you.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Identifying, owning and removing impediments
- Coaching of artificial release train (ART) members regarding the agile mindset
- Aligning with stakeholders on strategy and its execution
- Facilitating agile ceremonies, e.g. the product increment planning event
- Facilitating the team’s progress towards team goals
- Bringing the feature team into a self-sustaining state
- Defining KPIs to monitor and improve the performance of the ART
- University degree in computer science, electronics or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in automotive embedded software development, project management and tooling
- Good knowledge of automotive processes
- Advanced experience with an agile framework
- Fluent English language skills, spoken and written
- German language skills are a plus
- Creative problem-solving mindset and the willingness to adapt and learn
- Strong communication skills
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Lo que ofrecemos
What we offer:
- Our products save lives. We offer you an interesting and varied job as part of a motivated team at one of the largest suppliers to the automotive industry
- An attractive compensation package that comes along with unique flexible working conditions like hybrid work, flexible working time, sabbaticals that help you to balance work, family and spare time
- Exciting, varied projects in our high-tech customer environment
- Numerous career opportunities and the rapid assumption of responsibility, in line with our four corporate values passion to win, trust, freedom and for one another
- A large selection of internal and external training measures, supported by our group-wide learning platform and regular feedback meetings as part of our talent management
- A comprehensive range of additional benefits, such as various sports and wellness offers, JobRad and sick pay supplement
- Child care services, subsidies for child-sick days and much more
- Attractive regions to live and work directly on Lake Constance, in the country or in the cosmopolitan city with a heart
You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here to find out more.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.