YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Ensuring consistent claim identification in the direction of suppliers and customers
- Primary contact partner for selected process areas in Controlling in the region, contact partner for SPIRIT Finance IT for selected process areas in CO and PS
- Manage and coordinate the rollout in Controlling in the region according to the rollout sequence of the SPIRIT Program Management
- Act in the region as expert in a deputy or an ambassador role for further process areas in Controlling (CO) and Project System (PS)
- Intiates, coordinates, validates and decide on further processing of Business Blueprint Change Requests during SPIRIT Rollout
- For accepted Business Blueprint Change Requests the update of documents and the change of the template has to be performed and supervised
- Train the plant/FSCs key user and steer their testing activities embedded in End-to-End-scenarios during Rollout
- Alignment and coordinating of the processing of Business Blueprint Change Requests from a plant / location worldwide of selected process areas in CO/PS with the department Financial Standards & -Systems → Governance department
- Close cooperation with global IT, Finance Business Team, key users, the department Financial Standards & -Systems (Governance department)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Economics with focus on Finance / Accounting
- Professional experience, 2 – 3 years in Finance Controlling areas, like Cost center accounting, Product Costing
- Experience in working with multicultural stakeholders - Strong communication and teamplayer skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present complex Finance context to Senior Management
- Expert with SAP system background and deep expertise and know how in daily controlling tasks
- Very good MS Office knowledge of Microsoft Office/Computer literate > Business-fluent English language skills (spoken and written) – working within an international team
- Very good planning and organizational skills and team orientation
- Self-starter mentality as well as structured and self-organized working-style, confident independent, reliable and time- but also team-oriented working method
Lo que ofrecemos
Why choose us?
To build your international connections at a diverse and multinational company.
To use the most innovative technologies at the inspiring environment of a factory using „Industry 4.0”.
To work at a company, which has been sound and permanent in Budapest for 30 years.
To be part of a dynamic and active community, where time is flying, and the vibe is awsome.
To never have time to be bored, as you’ll have costant opportunity to form your carrier with challenges and improvement potentials.
To work for your goals flexibily by your own schedule even from your home.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.