System Test Engineer - Telematics Products
The System Test Engineer is responsible to ensure the System quality on electronic modules verifying that SW meets customer requirements. He/she must analyze customer, system and system component requirements to design proper test cases at system level and execute them to prove compliance on requirements
• Test case design based on customer specification
• Test plan documentation
• Test case execution (Manual and Automated)
• Report and track Issues found during validation
• Follow the test case design guideline
• Bachelor of Science in Mechatronics, Electronics or Computer Engineering.
• 3+ years Compensation related experience
• Electronics knowledge
• Programming and automation knowledge (C, Python, LabVIEW, LabWindows CVI or other relevant programming languages)
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills
• Experience in System Validation
• Experience in Automotive Communication Protocols (CAN, LIN)
• Instrumentation and measurement equipment
• Experience in development and / or validation of embedded SW
• Experience in requirements management (e.g. DOORS)
• Agile Methodologies knowledge
Lo que ofrecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental employs more than 240,000 passionately committed and talented people who realize the dream of mobility every day for customers and users in 59 countries and markets. Continental is the leading Tier 1 automotive supplier serving all of the world's major automotive manufacturers.
The automotive industry is in transformation, and so are we. At our Architecture and Networking (AN) Business Area, we are the key enabler for tomorrow's vehicle being always connected, comfortable, intelligent, secure (cybersecurity) and safe (functional safety).
Continental is all about curiosity, innovation and keeping the future in motion. The proof is in our broad portfolio of cutting-edge products (e.g. Telematic Control Units, Body Control Modules, Door Control Modules, Seat Control Modules, Virtual Keys, Passive Access/Start Modules, Trailer Brake Controllers). It also means that our employees enjoy a wide range of professional development and career opportunities.
We are looking for enthusiastic talents eager for challenges. We are looking for you!
Come join us and let your ideas shape the future.