The TMOD Specialist is responsible for analyzing training needs, developing content and facilitating training for all levels in the plant. As the key user for the Learning Management System, the Training & Education Specialist manages the training records at the site. The Training & Education Specialist also evaluates the effectiveness of training efforts on the shop floor and supports the foreperson position.
- Develop and compile training materials (create training aids and coordinate the procurement of equipment, files, visual aids, etc.)
- Oversee the employee probation and qualification process for new hires.
- Coordinate onsite Conti University – continuous education opportunity for employees.
- Develop Manufacturing Skills course.
- Analyze and determine training needs of organization based on future trends for adult learning in a manufacturing environment.
- Coordinate training activities of the plant Forepersons and Trainers.
- Develop a Learning Management System.
- Work with managers to standardize training matrixes and job descriptions.
- Develop, supervise, and administer shopfloor development.
- Support managers with developing their employees, both white collar and blue collar, and coordinating that process.
- Develop and compile training manuals and other training aids, and coordinate the procurement of equipment, files, visual aids, etc.
- Coordinate and supervise administrative feedback pertaining to training effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain effective working rapport with area high school, vocational, and college administration.
- Keep plant current with ISO training requirements and computerized records system.
- Facilitator for plant training and development projects.
- Assist Human Resources on special projects.
- Perform other duties as directed by the HR Manager
Bachelor’s Degree required.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
3+ years experience in training preferred.
7-10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
Lo que ofrecemos
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental Tire has been around for 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. Our Barnesville, GA location is seeking a highly self-motivated a TMOD Specialist.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Specialist – Global Mobility Services Consultant