Trainee Engineering Continental Tires (f/m/diverse)
During the eXplore Tires Engineering Trainee Program (Link to the Program), you will get a global insight in the following fields:
Local functions in the Plant:
- Introduction to major technologies and machines in our Tire Plant
- Introduction to production processes, rubber technologies, material flows and components to gain a deep operational knowledge of the production processes
- 4 months Shopfloor experience including shift work
- Manufacturing/Engineering projects within the plant
- Rotations to other departments to get an insight into the collaboration of all departments
- Establish and maintain a network throughout the plant
Trainee pool in our headquarter in Hanover:
- Central projects (Manufacturing/Engineering, R&D, central functions)
- Specific training plan in order to gain technical knowledge, competencies and capabilities in the processes of the manufacturing environment and to develop an understanding of the tire business and structure
- Establishing a network with the central departments and international trainees.
- Above-average Bachelor or Master Degree in tech-affine studies, e.g. Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical and Manufacturing.
- Practical experience in an industrial related working field through internships, (part- or full-time) employment or projects
- International experience through study abroad, internship or working experience in an international environment or engagement in international associations
- Fluency in English and German
- Project experience desired
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, a committed team player eager to work in a multicultural environment
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Lo que ofrecemos
- An agile and modern work environment in a worldwide team. Passion to win.
- Lots of opportunities to contribute to your plant's success and let your ideas shape the future. Trust.
- Self-organized projects & tasks with business relevance in strong partnership with colleagues from all over the world. Freedom to act.
- Close personal and remote support & guidance with local and central consultants & coaches. For one another.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.