Plant_Material Technician_Sibiu_WRC PSA IAM
Job Description :
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Click here to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below
- As a Material Technician, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality and quantity of all material movements (both physical and SAP-system), of stocks (from the warehouse or production area), of their storage in the production area, as well as the continuous availability of materials on the process.
- Besides this, your daily activities will include the following:
- Cooperates with direct superior and coworkers for solving blocking points that could rise during daily tasks;
- Ensures customer and internal deadlines are fully respected;
- When necessary, prepare reports related accomplished tasks as requested;
- Handling Materials into SAP database. (SAP knowledge represent and assets – if not then to be open to learning);
- Continuous management and optimization of material flow.
Job Requirements :
- High school and/or professional school graduate;
- Good communication skills;
- Medium level of English;
- Proactive and adaptable to a multinational environment;
- Logical thinking and practical skills in technical activities.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
Lo que ofrecemos
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of “Always On,” sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions – seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility – architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.