Expert Technical Architecture eDRIVE365 (m/f/diverse)
Are you passionate about IT technologies and especially IT infrastructure and cloud-based platforms? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and evolving project environment? Then you've come to the right place.
As part of the eDRIVE365 project, we are developing a new ERP, CRM and POS system based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. The system will be implemented in around 2,000 branches & our headquarters, making eDRIVE365 the largest project in ContiTrade’s history so far. Thanks to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud solution and its combination of various system modules, we will be able to offer more efficient processes and individualized, digital solutions to our customers. At the same time, we are laying the foundation for our future-oriented business models.
As Expert Technical Architecture, you will maintain and optimize all active Dynamics 365 environments. This includes technical release management, performance optimizations and providing the underlying infrastructure. Additionally, you will contribute to the area of Operations & Support by actively supporting in the roll-out and hypercare phase after each go-live
- Maintain all relevant Dynamics 365 environments for the different purposes (from development to production), incl. a proper (preferably automatic) environment setup/update/prep and usage of the MS Lifecycle Management portal (LCS)
- Take care holistically of relevant aspects of environment management (purpose, costs, users, regular code updates, regular MS updates, user management, security, ...)
- Perform the release process (merge, deploy, monitor) and the technical release management, i.e., plan, communicate and deploy
- Analyze and monitor the performance and conduct performance optimization of the eDRIVE solution
- Prepare and conduct data migration from legacy systems and cutovers for go-lives of future legal entities
- Execute User Management tasks
- Support in hypercare phase after each go-live
- Prepare the handover from project to operations responsible in respective go-live preparation phases in the roll-out chain
- Ensure a successful collaboration towards operations and monitoring to secure a stable operation of the D365 solution
- Academic degree in information technology, business informatics or a comparable qualification
- Several years of working experience in IT and the development of ERP systems, especially in MS Dynamics 365 in combination with process knowledge
- Experience in the development or maintenance of MS platform technologies (e.g. Power Platform or Azure)
- Specialized knowledge in design, build, release, and lifecycle tools from Microsoft
- Deep technical knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment including application architecture, customizations, plug-ins and workflows
- Programming knowledge and know-how in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services e.g., IaaS, SaaS as well as network technology, data security, integrations advantageous
- Experience in collaboration with external partners
- Very good communication skills in German and English (written and spoken), French language skills desirable
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Lo que ofrecemos
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers:
- The opportunity to work with an international and diverse team in a future-oriented environment
- The chance to build a state-of-the-art software product that will also be sold to external customers
- Varied and challenging tasks in a fast-paced project atmosphere
- A wide range of training and development opportunities
- A modern and flexible work schedule including the possibility for mobile work
- Well-equipped and modern office space in our project location in Hanover
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication, and approachability
- Find out more
Network with our recruiter Torben Schilke.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
ContiTrade is the strategic retail arm of the Continental Tire business in Europe. It’s business purpose is to facilitate access to the respective markets & leverage Trade opportunities in Europe, the Middle East & Africa (EMEA). The scope of the ContiTrade business ranges from selling tires to complete fleet management via tires, tire services and vehicle services, through approximately 600 equity stores and 2,300 franchise and network partners. The business scope includes sales to end consumers, business and fleet customers, wholesale and as a service partner to Continental, as well as other major tire brands. This is done physically in branches and on the road, as well as through e-commerce platforms.