Active Directory Administrator
The Active Directory Administrator will be a valuable
member of the Group IT Infrastructure IAS Active Directory Team. The candidate will be responsible for the operations and improvement of the Active Directory and Azure AD Process, with focus on ADFS and Azure SSO, as well as Active Directory Auditing.
Managing the global Active Directory to support Continentals business globally:
-3rd level support for Active Directory
-3rd level support Azure AD
-3rd level support Azure SSO/ADFS
-Consulting of internal customers
-Onboarding systems/applications on AD/Azure AD
-Management of Active Directory Auditing Platform
-Participation on follow the sun support model
-Operational relationships with external providers and internal support teams must be maintained, following the established ITSM processes.
-Participation in projects and work packages as member or work package lead.
This position will report functionally to the Active Directory Global Team Lead, with legal responsibility remaining within North America.
- 3+ years of experience in managing Active Directory in Enterprise size, Multi Domain Forest Active Directory
- Experience in Active Directory Disaster recovery (preferable Quest Recovery Manager – Forest Edition)
- Experience with ADFS/Azure SSO
- ITIL Foundation V3 certification
- Knowledge in PowerShell
Experience with installation of Domain Controllers,
- Root cause analysis in complex Active Directory, Sites & Services
- DFSR replication structures
- Strong knowledge with Windows Server 2016/2019
- Knowledge in Server Hardware configuration
- Fluid English Skills verbally and written
- High motivation to work in a challenging, global acting and multicultural team
- Worldwide traveling
- Willing to relocate to Queretaro
Lo que ofrecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we’re changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart, and sustainable. Our Auburn Hills, MI location is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Senior IT Systems Analyst to join our IT Infrastructure Global Windows team! The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?