Product Line HPC - Key Architect (m/f/diverse)
As Key Architect in our Product Line HPC, you are part of an international team bringing our future product roadmap to life and enabling our project teams to work with state-of-the-art tools and methods. This position is also to be filled in Regensburg and Markdorf.
Your responsibility will include:
- Providing high quality architecture standards in quote and execution phase to secure our business position
- Providing expert consulting on development projects
- Support to define AN HPC architecture roadmap, future concepts and platforms
- Ensuring relevance through continuous monitoring of market trends, technology changes, competitor solutions, legal requirements and norms
- Identifying and developing needed competencies of architecture specialists to support current and future products
- Accomplishing re-use and consistency of architectures for Global OEMs. Guide project architects in “how-to” in terms of process and tool usage
- Academic degree in an engineering subject or comparable qualification
- Several years of relevant work experience, either as System, Software, or Hardware architect
- Several years of experience in the field of architecture / systems engineering / automotive product design / automotive functional safety
- Project and/or Process Experience (Minimum one project completed)
- Experience in coaching junior colleagues and interns
- Experience in international project teams with multiple development locations
- Business fluent English and very good German language skills (written and spoken)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (approx. 10%)
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.