RD_1851-22_System Test Automation
▪ Manage, perform manual and automatic test on bench or vehicle, create reports according to the defined test process and strategy.
▪ Be familiar with test environment setup/debugging, including manual and automation test bench.
▪ Design and develop automation test solution on HIL or SIL.
▪ Develop/maintain test specifications for functionalities according to system requirements/architecture and specifications.
▪ Be actively to learn and implement new test techniques.
▪ Bachelor or Master’s degree (e.g. Computer Engineering/Science, Electronics, Communications).
▪ Min. 3-years relevant working experience required.
▪ Min. 1-year CAN/LIN/Ethernet network and diagnostic know-how and implementation experience.
▪ Basic know-how on Autosar Classic/Adaptive and POSIX OS (LINUX).
▪ Strong programing skill (eg. CAPL, C/C++, Python…).
▪ Experience in process lifecycle.
▪ Fluent / advanced level in written and oral English is preferred.
▪ Good communication and collaboration skill.
▪ Team work spirit.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.