Antitrust Compliance Specialist (m/f/diverse)
We are looking for you to support our area Group Functions Compliance at the location Frankfurt or Hanover
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Taking an active role in enhancing and continuously improving Continental’s compliance program especially with respect to antitrust compliance
- Identifying potential for improvement of the (antitrust) compliance program through active communication with the regions as well as Establishing and continuously improving a global antitrust and business sector-specific risk assessment
- Actively keeping up to date with regulatory changes, best practices, industry and compliance trends
- Building up and maintaining an antitrust knowledge database, ensuring material is relevant and up to date
- Reviewing and updating group policies and guidelines on antitrust
- Steering roll outs of global antitrust initiatives
- Developing content for antitrust trainings and other preventative measures in close alignment with the Group Compliance Training, Communication and Integrity Culture department
- Providing antitrust trainings to all Continental business areas
- Steering lessons-learned projects and continuously adapting antitrust CMS efficiency
- Responding to third party external audits of Continental’s compliance program
- Academic degree in Law or comparable qualification
- Professional experience in antitrust law/compliance in an international company, law firm or auditing firm
- Very good handling of Microsoft Office software
- Business fluent German and English language skills written and spoken as well as other language skills desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a strong team player mentality
- Independent working style
- Strong intercultural competence
- Willingness to travel
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here to find out more: https://www.continental.com/en/career/working-at-continental/what-we-offer/
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.