- Analyze customer requirement, HW design, system requirement and create or update SW requirement accordingly
- Design innovative and robust software that meets software requirement
- Develop software modules under guidelines of automotive embedded SW and software coding & design rules
- Validate software design, modules interface and module functionality on Test bench and produce a test report
- Deliver the committed work package within the planned time, efforts and quality
- Bachelor or above degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Less than 10 years experienced
- Experience on embedded and real time programming- üAdvanced programming skills in C, C++
- Knowledge specific to Automotive software
e.g. classic/adaptive AUTOSAR, CAN, Ethernet, UDS, etc.
- SW development skills (methods, languages, techniques, etc.)
- Requirements engineering skills
- Fluent or advanced level in written and spoken English
- Ability to work with a global organization effectively
Working location : Jeongja, Gyeonggi
콘티넨탈과 함께할 준비가 되셨다면, 온라인 입사지원으로 그 첫 걸음을 시작하세요.