Quality Processes & Tools Engineer - Sibiu AM R&D
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Apply until: 2023
Check out your future responsibilities below:
SQM Component Introduction Mechanics drives component introduction within the customer and development projects. The managed BOM contains a very large variety of component categories within mechanics.
- Coordination of all supplier quality activities in projects
- Verification and selection of possible suppliers
- Procurement, qualification, introduction and release of mechanical components according to APQP and product life cycle
- Planning, introduction, implementation and control of suitable quality measures/standards for suppliers as well as permanent monitoring of supplier quality
- Supporting development on component design issues related to quality and manufacturability issues
- Supplier Quality Management project interface to global locations and disciplines
- Close cooperation with international teams in the areas of project management, development, purchasing, product quality, production and logistics within the group
- Organization, implementation and evaluation of supplier audits according to VDA 6.3 and R@Rs
- Management and monitoring of complaints about critical suppliers
- Hand-over the components within the SQM interface to the plants
- Technical education (University or comparable)
- 3-5 years of professional experience in quality or development function and/or in project management, preferably in automotive
- Automotive Supplier Management Experience / VDA6.3 auditor certificate recommended
- Very good English language skills written and spoken, German language skills are desirable
- Management capabilities to structure, comprehend, and present complex topics in an international set-up
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.