Lead Architect for Software Defined Vehicle (m/f/d) - REF9275S
Do you have experience in the field of Architecture for Software Defined Vehicle? Have you always wanted to plan, understand and design the entire vehicle? If yes, then you are an ideal addition to our worldwide team. We work on innovative systems in the field of automated driving, connected cars and electro mobility.
We at CES work closely with luxury carmakers, sport car manufacturers as well as non-automotive players in the market.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Creating architectures for entire vehicle or for a particular vehicle domain
- Work closely with OEMs in developing their new platforms/adaptations to the existing platforms
- Implementation of vehicle architectures within the concept phase from description of vehicle functions to logical architecture and finally proposed solutions on component level
- Responsible for the project technical topics and supporting Customer RFI/RFQs
- Academic degree in automotive engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or computer science
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture / SDV (preferably with OEMs)
- Very good knowledge of the SOME/IP Protocols and POSIX based OS (Linux, QNX etc.)
- Competence in MBSE methods and SYS ML modelling language
- Good knowledge of the modelling application tools PREEvision and/or Rhapsody or similar software
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 Safety Standard and Cybersecurity ISO 21454
- Very good written and spoken English language skills, German language skills are an added advantage
- Confident communication in an international and multicultural environment
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
In addition to the benefits offered by Continental group, we at CES offer additional benefits such as
- Additional Lunch subsidy (Lunchit)
- 20 days of working abroad within EU region in a calendar year
- Very flexible Mobile working possibilities
- Flat organization structure
- Open working culture with freedom to act
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.