Strategic Project Leader Mixed Signal Analog (m/f/diverse)
Head of a Strategic Project team:
- Provides the transparency on strategic technology capacity gaps at global market and impact to Continental;
- Develops a respective technology and supplier capacity strategy over global suppliers panel:
- Drives the strategy definition process with cross-functional partners
- Ensures that Continentals requirements are reflected in the strategy
- Document and implement the strategy in all BAs worldwide
- Actively influences the sourcing process through:
- Transparency of future supply plans and commitments to Continental vs Demand Forecast
- Negotiation of long-term supply agreements and closure of LTA contracts
- Long Term Supply Agreements ensure long term commitments and transparency for supply, supports parallel E2E negotiation process
- Defines necessary counter-measures (re-DTC, PCNs, BOMs reviews, Safety stock,…) for securing a sufficient supply, responsibility for monthly tracking of implementation, regular communication to Automotive Technologies organization
- Drive the capacity improvement programs with suppliers
- Academic degree in Economics/Technical studies or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in different purchasing / sales functions, Automotive or Semiconductors industry preferred
- Several years of team lead experience and/ or leading critical projects
- Procurement Process and Product Life Cycle (PLC) knowledge
- Purchasing Management knowledge (including standards of Quality system requirements, policies and norms (IATF 19649/ VDA 6.1)
- Risk Management knowledge
- Technical understanding of specific components and commercial knowledge, including contract law, etc.
- Project management skills, tools and techniques
- Management skills, tools and techniques which ensures a strategic, profit and resulted oriented handling (Balanced Scorecard, Benchmarking, etc.)
- Experience in working with international teams on Purchasing and Supply issues or customers teams
- Capability to negotiate and operate with different cultures as well as understanding for different foreign cultures (NAFTA/ Asia, several European cultures)
- Very good handling with MS Office software
- Very good English language skills (written and spoken)
- Human relations skills (team skills, conflict management, open-mindedness, networking)
- Willingness to travel (approx. 10-15 %)
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.