Functions Test Engineer
* Function Test Engineer is responsible for testing on Vehicle/HiL/SiL environment relating to EBS Control Functions.
* Responsible for developing the content of the test specification (test cases), for executing and evaluating tests in order to verify that the vehicle functions fulfils the allocated requirements.
* Defines test tool requirements and approves the necessary tool equipment
* Responsible to choose most suitable test environment
* Coordinates all necessary steps to fulfill the requested test conditions.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.