We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager related to quotation and price negotiation.
1. Leading quotation preparation (creating Chinese/Location -version, filling out customer specific templates) and submission to customer, feedback-tracking, conclude contract, fulfill the procedure and organize gate20, gate 30 review;
2. Negotiation for new acquisition and annual price of running project. Sales Planning Sales planning input and data maintain (SPOT, Budget, monthly CDP ,QRBD etc.);
Customer Management "Interface for responsible customers regarding commercial and logistic topics; Interface to BU and segment location organization; Customer commercial strategy definition";
Sales Daily Management "Preparation of monthly sales report, delivery report, forecast, AR etc.;
Monitor /review contracts including claim issues, releases, deliveries, after sales service, audits, etc.;
Request and submit sample orders and follow up;
Market information Cooperate with BU/ segment to do market investigation for specific product and update MASH for running business.
1. Education / Certification Bachelor or above Professional Experience (Variety of Functions, Variety of Business, General Management Experience);
2. 2 years sales working experience in automotive industry, better in automotive chassis & sensorics product application.
3. At least 5 years experience in Automotive industry.
4. Project and/or Process Experience has the experience to join a complete project development.
5. Be familiar with Automotive development process , Leadership Experience has the experience to be a project team member , better has the project leader experience.
6.Intercultural Experience be familiar with German culture and Korea culture.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.