- Initiate immediate containment action at supplier(s)
- Drive root cause analysis and implementation of appropriate counter measures at the supplier and initiate supplier improvement programs to ensure that the components and the processes meet the defined quality requirements
- Initiate, lead and drive supplier improvement programs towards supplier(s) to achieve desired KPIs
- Continuous tracking of the target setting and plan fulfillment (monitoring, analysis control) in the context of Supplier Quality Management System as per KPI given from Continental plan
- Support the data system to collect and evaluate supplier quality related key performance indicators (KPI´s) and issue periodical quality performance reports and ensure that appropriate improvement actions are initiated
- Frequent update to management on the overall status of actions and the effectiveness as per agreed timing schedule
- Implementation and control of appropriate supplier quality assurance measures along the complete process chain in the make / market phase for all supplied goods and services, in order to continuously observe the quality performance of the supplier
- Implementation and execution of consequent supplier management activities to track any quality deviation (zero tolerance for defects)
- Implement, maintain and control the efficiency of the defined Supplier Quality Management System (procedures, guidelines and tools), to ensure the requested quality in line with the CA Quality strategies
- Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience in different SQM / production / Customer Quality functions
- Experience with Supplier development, continuous improvement, quality assurance, industrial engineering, production, preferred
- Able to read interpret prints and resolving quality issues with improvements (track records)
- Familiar with related industry and regulatory standards
- Well verse in quality tools.
- Experience in working with international teams on Quality issues
- Understanding for different foreign cultures (NAFTA, Asia, several European cultures)
- A self-driver with little supervision
- Able to travel
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.