1. Involve on time in Plant kick off meeting to get project overall situation, collect project information as much as possible for logistic concept preparation. Below items need include in the concept package concept/order processing flow/physical transportation/new component logistic concept (Helping material)/billing process/project organization, escalation vocal/lead time/emergency plan
2. Based on sample order to support NPLM inform forwarder to pick up goods and delivery, if necessary to be involved the sample packaging concept. When advanced SCM have the sample information, need to do material ordering, material tracking delivery & goods receipt SAP
3. Pushing the new component maintenance in SAP including master data, price maintenance and QM info. and MMSA thus order can be release in time
4. Acting as interface as logistic for new product launch. Participate risk management/participate gate review/participate regular meeting (internally/externally )/make sure logistic concept such as cost in line with project quotation/responsible for packaging material including recycle packaging, 3rd party warehouse logistic concept/lesson learn sharing/make sure all task can be fulfilled in time
5. Monthly report to FF Advanced SCM Team Leader for overall status of new projects related logistics issue including BOM status, material booking status and ECN case by case. Highlight to project team for potential risk to avoid project delay risk.
1. At least bachelor degree
2. Automotive industry working experience required
3. 3 years experience in SCM related function areas, focus on customer handling and material procurement
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.