Buyer with German - Remote (Iasi)
Do you want to be a Buyer with German? These should spark your interest:
• Accurate and timely process of all purchase orders according to defined process;
• Manage the day-to-day business relationship with key suppliers through activities including ordering, communication of demand/ volume/ delivery time changes, issue resolution, sharing of end-user feedback, follow up on purchase orders, internal catalogs creation and maintenance etc.;
• Perform regular market surveys, as well as surveys for new requested goods /services, regular searches for suppliers from best-cost countries and introduces them in supplier panel;
• Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of suppliers and own area of responsibility;
• Prepare standard and special reports to make results transparent and control purchasing activities on a results oriented basis;
• Facilitate bids, analysis and negotiations for goods and services;
• Manage supplier relationships to ensure continuity of goods and services that meet the quality, service and price performance standards of the company;
• Drive implementation of global/regional agreements;
• Work with stakeholders and leadership teams to implement and enforcing polices that increase spend visibility and compliance;
• Work closely with Finance teams to expedite receiving and Accounts Payable processes;
• Collaborate and communicate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and geographies to realize the goals and objectives.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• Fluency in German and English;
• A Bachelor Degree (one in Economics is an advantage);
• Good understanding of the Business process;
• Eagerness to develop and learn more about purchasing department;
• Strong negotiation and communication skills;
• Good Excel and PowerPoint skills.
What we offer:
• Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
• Flexible working time;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• A mentor for your integration period;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Advanced Purchaser/Project Purchaser for Software Purchasing - SCT
Advanced Purchaser/Project Purchaser for Software Purchasing - SCT (TM)
Indirect Purchasing ContiTech & Tires – Global Operational Supplies Cluster Specialist (TM)