Hardware Test Equipment Developer for Autonomous Mobility (TM)
The job required end to end responsibility from requirement to manufacturing and the main activities are:
- Requirements definition and collection (for HW + SW);
- Circuit development;
- Organization of layout development;
- BOM creation, ordering (special) components, organization of prototype build;
- Alignment with the SW team on the firmware for this cards;
- Testing the hardware including firmware for conformance with the requirements and give final release for “series” production.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Hardware Test Equipment Development:
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics);
- Several years of experience in development of analog and digital electronics;
- Familiar with requirement management;
- Knowledge of PCB design tools ( preferable Eagle, Zuken );
- Familiar with Pspice or similar tools;
- Able to define and perform test cases in line with requirements;
- Familiar with electronic manufacturing;
- Knowledge in C/C++/C# and Linux would be appreciated.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
In the current and future development process of self-driving car, Autonomous Mobility business unit is playing a major role, that is why we invite you to join us in what will be a fantastic journey from what we have in present, advance driver automated systems to what the future will bring, highly and fully autonomous driving cars.
We are looking to develop a team of Hardware and Software developers for environmental test equipments for one of most complex electronic control units Continental is producing - Assisted & Automated Driving Control Unit the brain of autonomous vehicles.